Thursday, June 4, 2009

"Dans Mon Coin" L'Epicerie Fine

RoséRoundup

L'Epicerie Fine, located on rue du Champ de Mars, is the place where everyone knows your name. Pascal, the owner, along with his wife, Nathalie, and Joanna run this fine food store. Its not uncommon to find half of the "coin" tasting wines, jams, spice cake..whatever the season is serving. Par example, the other night, we tasted this year's ROSÉS..Les CRU 2008.. Nine to be exact, well, I think...I did have trouble keeping count .All were delicious, as I am prone to a nice Rosé for the summer. If I'm having a low day...this is where I head..just the smell as I walk in the door is enough to put my head back in the clouds, where I like it..the oils, the vinegars, the teas, the cafés..the wines...yikes! that reminds me! I need a nice rosé for the evening! Maybe I will try the Domain des Aspras Culture Biologique.. Down I go.. to L'Epicerie Fine, where eveyone knows my name.

(a Big Merci Bien to Ted Tabor, photograph)


2 comments:

  1. This sounds really interesting. Next time I visit Paris I'll check this out. I love your blog,really informative and interesting. Hope to hear more of your ideas.

    epicerie fine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on kashmir saffron.
    Regards

    Look at my homepage; http://ensynefo.com/profile/178939

    ReplyDelete