Monday, February 13, 2012

Partager Paris ... Winter Promenades


Partager Paris Brrrr ...
The temperatures are still way low ... but it doesn’t seem to get most Parisians down ...  I had never seen the fountains completely frozen over like this ...
The Jardin de Luxembourg is still quite busy with tourists, joggers, locals, 



and even a puppet show at the Theatre de Luxembourg! 


I like to reward myself on these winter days by finding myself  a little something special for the walk home ....

enjoy the winter walks in Paris,
PPxx


"La vie, c'est ici et maintenant, et non pas là-bas et plus tard"
V. Thakar



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Enfin ... the weather is warming up, with rain replacing the cold air.
      It is the coldest winter that I can remember!
      thanks for coming by

      Delete
  2. Wow...how will a girl from hot and humid Brisbane, Australia cope with that weather. Let's hope in 5 weeks time it's a little warmer....can't wait to swish around in those scarves, coats, hats, boots, gloves etc etc. A bientot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My australian friends are doing fine with it..I'm sure you will enjoy "swishing" about!!

    ReplyDelete