Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Partager Paris Friends


"I better write it down for you ... its a bit complicated to find the first time.  Be sure and come from the direction of rue St. Sulpice, because it is such a short street, you might miss it ...  and here are the porte codes.  The first porte code is easy to remember XXXX$$;   and then you will be in entry to the courtyard.  Then once you come thru the entry, you will see a wall sculpture, nice, n'est-ce pas?  You will know that you are in my courtyard, and not my neighbors ... then,  take the first right and look for the escalier A ...  if you go too far, you will be in the next courtyard and it is a private home, but REALLY pretty, so you might want to take a look before you come up.  Be sure and notice their rooftop garden.  They have lots of big parties there ... So, once you find the right staircase, here is the code for its door 5BB74bb9...not as easy to remember .. and , by the way, I did tell  you I was on the top floor with no elevator, didn't  I?" 




French Friends ... I'm so lucky to have such good friends in Paris.  They keep my life in a constant state of excitation and surprise.  When I first arrived in Paris, I was so excited about the city's gifts and its beauty that  I neglected to realize the wonderful friends the city could  share with me, too.





No comments:

Post a Comment