Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Partager Chantilly

Snail on its way to Chantilly
I've been hearing a lot about snails lately ... and this was after I found this little guy on the  fence on his way to the Chateau of Chantilly.  Apparently there is talk of the Fionacci numbers and how it relates to the basic DNA structure that we all share ... way too complicated for this read, but AS Byatt (one of my favorite authors) shares my interst in neurosciences, and she happen to speak of it, too... so where this is going I'm not sure... but I had taken a picture of a snail the preceding day, and I can only ask myself WHY?

But, it had to have had something to do with the beauty of nature that we encountered on our way back from Senlis.  We had rounded a corner and then IT was en face!  What a nice way to end our day-tripping!  The Chateau of Chantilly!  If you are coming to Paris anytime soon, and have a day to spare, try to fit this in.  Let me know if I can help you, I will be glad to Partager Chantilly with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment