Thursday, January 14, 2010

Le Nouveau Chapeau...HATS, HATS, HATS on the Streets of Paris




Every direction I look I see Les Chapeaux! Le Chapeau sur les Chapeaux de roues!
And with the cold weather we've been enjoying...hmmm...I felt a strong urge to find me a nouveau chapeau!




Paris has changed its look since the 30s and 40s, but Paris changes her look on a daily basis.  That's one of her many tricks.  There are many looks this season, but the one that keeps turning my head is the Russian fur hat...or the fur bomber .  Just the thing to keep you sur les roues de Paris in this cold weather.  So, this fuzzy bear-ear model, the trapper look, is the beginning of a new collection for me.  I found it in a little store on rue St. Dominique in the 7th.  Wonder what kind I will find tomorrow?  There are so many to chose from...maybe the stocking cap, maybe the cute little felt bucket hats with flowers on the side, or maybe with buttons instead?  What about you?  Have you found your perfect winter hat yet?  Partager your favorites with me!

1 comment: