Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Partager Paris Last Time


Quitter Paris??!!  I couldn't believe my ears!  Not you, too!!  Living in Paris, you do make lots of friends...
you also end up missing a lot of friends.  It seems like just when you are getting to know someone, they leave Paris.  But,  I have now come to think about this phenomena of having "oh boy, now I have a friend who lives in another place;  another city."  Another city where I will have a friend that I can to and visit.  I now have friends to visit in Florence, Dubai, Washington, DC, and Geneva,, just to name a few.   Its comforting to think that I have friends in all of these places.  It really does make the world a friendlier, more interesting place, since now I feel a bit compelled to keep up with what is happening in all of these places to make sure mes amies, my friends are OK...

so, here we are celebrating French style "Quitter la Paris" of yet another friend....

But now I have a friend who I can visit  in Perpignan!

No comments:

Post a Comment